Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default, you accept these terms and conditions.
Once ‘Ennis Walking Tours’ confirms your booking, a contract is made between ‘Ennis Walking Tours’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Ennis Walking Tours’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- There is no insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- For extended tours, cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Ennis Walking Tours. When written notification has been received by Ennis Walking Tours a fee of €25 will be levied to cover administration costs.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 28 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us 7 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel 7 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before departure is subject to a 25 euro fee and is entirely at the discretion of the Ennis Walking Tours Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
4. Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Ennis Walking Tours. This includes outbreaks of contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.